How to Choose Your Dallas Criminal Attorney
The Importance of Choosing the Right Defense Lawyer
Choosing a criminal defense attorney can be one of the most important decisions that you ever make. A strong defense can be the difference between harsh penalties and freedom. Added to this, a good lawyer can help ensure that your reputation remains intact, no matter how big or small your case may be.
At the law office of Peter Barrett, we are not afraid to represent you at every step of the criminal process. From the moment you are arrested to all post-trial motions, we take the time to explain the details of your case and make sure we explore all options to help get you the best possible outcome for your matter.
What to Keep in Mind After an Arrest
It is in your best interest to seek help from a proven criminal defense lawyer in Dallas. Choosing an attorney can be difficult, especially when you are dealing with the stress and uncertainty of a possible conviction.
You should ask the following questions before making your decision:
- Is the firm solely devoted to representing clients in criminal matters?
- Does the attorney have the experience to navigate the criminal justice system?
- Does the lawyer know the judge, courts, and government agencies?
- What have previous clients said about the attorney?
- Is your attorney willing to take cases to trial?
- Does the firm have experience with both felony and misdemeanor cases?
- How many active cases does the firm currently have?
Getting the answers to these questions can be the difference between you selecting a strong and strategic defense and a poorly prepared defense. When your freedom is on the line, do not settle for second best.
Contact Our Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyer Now!
You want a lawyer who will work hard on your behalf. At our Dallas office, we strive to make sure you are getting the representation that you deserve. Attorney Peter Barrett uses his years of experience and legal knowledge to help you in and out of court, no matter what you have been accused of.
Contact our office today at (214) 307-8667 to schedule a complimentary case review.