Dallas Assault & Battery Lawyer
Find Award-Winning Defense - Call (214) 307-8667 Now.
Are you or a loved one facing assault and battery charges in Dallas or a surrounding area? These types of criminal allegations can carry incredibly severe consequences. A violent crime conviction can severely threaten your freedom and restrict your future. You will need to work with a qualified Dallas defense attorney who can fight to clear your name, protect your future, and help you walk away with a clean slate.
Why Choose Attorney Peter Barrett?
- Awards & Top Ratings by the Nation's Professional Associations
- Answers Phone Calls and Accepts Cases 24 Hours a Day, 7 days a Week
- Comprehensive Initial Consultations to Discuss Your Case Confidentially
- 25+ Years of Trial-Tested Experience Working for You
Aggressive Strategies to Get the Results You Need
Hiring an experienced criminal defense lawyer early in the process is one of the most important steps you can take to minimize, and possibly even avoid the consequences that stem from assault and battery charges. Communication is a vital aspect of a proper defense, and that is why we make ourselves available by phone 24/7 for your convenience.
Penalties for assault can include the following:
- Class B Misdemeanor - Up to 180 days in jail and a $2,000 fine
- Class A Misdemeanor - Up to one year in jail and a $4,000 fine
- Third Degree Felony - 2 to 10 years' prison and a $10,000 fine
- Second Degree Felony - 2 to 20 years' prison and a $10,000 fine
No matter what your situation involves, do not assume that the evidence against you is too incriminating. Our Dallas criminal defense lawyer is prepared to help protect your rights, interests, and reputation. Call today to request your initial consultation.
Take the first step in your defense today by contacting Peter Barrett at (214) 307-8667. We provide comprehensive consultations and remain available to accept cases 24/7.